If you’re going to USA this summer, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Get visitor health insurance. It’s extremely important to get a proper coverage for Visitor Health Insurance. Medical bills in the US can be thousands of dollars. Here you can learn more about Visitors Health Insurance Plans offered by India Network Services.
2. Make sure your credit card will work in USA. If not, get enough cash or travel vouchers. Also let your bank know that you’re going to use your credit card abroad.
3. Pack smart -Â donâ€™t bring things you’re not going to use during your trip. Don’t forget to put a tag with your name, address and phone number on your luggage.
4. Pay your upcoming bills before you leave or ask your family members or friends to pay it for you or set up payment online.
5. Get a passport. If you already have one, make sure it’s current. Also you need to make a copy of your passport in case you lose it.
6. Check visa requirements for USA. You might need to apply for a visa in advance or you might not need a visa at all.
7. Get all the medications you need and if you have any pre-existing conditions, you should visit your doctor and ask for recommendations regards to your trip.
8. Enjoy your trip!
Planning a vacation or visiting grandchildren in the United States is always exciting. However whether you are going to see family and friends, starting a new job, going to school, or on a trip, having a good visitor health insurance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and your loved ones. Some people may argue that they are healthy or their medical conditions are under control, but the reality is, anything can happen. While having fun, you could get into accidents or catch cold by simply sitting next to a sick person. Diabetes and high blood pressure are universal problems that most elderly visitors from India and other countries are facing, and they are all pre-existing conditions that could lead to other health complications.
India Network ServicesÂ is a US-based company that administers visitor health insurance to tourists, students, temporary workers and their families. Visitor medical plans are offered for all age groups with both fixed coverage, comprehensive coverage and with or withoutÂ pre-existing conditionÂ coverage.
For more information please visit https://www.kvrao.org