Here are what you need to look at when you shop for Visitor Health Insurance plans:
* Insurer’s financial rating. They all use a scale that is similar to the school grades, just a little more complicated. The grades range from A++ or AAA at the top down to F at the bottom. The closer an insurer is to the top of the scale the more financially secure you will feel.
* Company reputation. Research the insurance companies you’re interested in. By visiting their websites, you may learn:
– How long they have been on the market;
– Their mission and values;
– Where they sell their insurance products;
– Community involvement.
* Price vs. Coverage. Your should remember that price is not the main point of consideration. Always select an insurance company that provides the best coverage for your travel health insurance needs. Less coverage sometimes means more money you will have to pay extra when a loss occurs.
* Ease communication with your insurance company:
– 24/7 customer service;
– online payment;
– online application process;
– social media accounts.
Selecting the right insurance company can be overwhelming and very stressful. We will help you to determine the key factors for choosing the right insurance company for your visitor health insurance’s needs. Meanwhile go to this website to learn more about Visitor Insurance plans. Unlike India Network Health Insurance Plans (underwritten by American Insurance companies such as CHUBB, and AXIS), most visitor health insurance plans offered by various websites are all underwritten by International Insurance companies that are also known as surplus lines. International Insurance companies (Lloyd, Sirius International, etc) are not protected by Guarantee corporation that offer additional layer of protection to consumers in the US when US based insurance companies underwrite plans.
India Network Services has been in business for almost 30 years. Its US-based company. We don’t have any offices in India. Please go to our website to learn more about our Visitor Health Insurance plans.
The India Network features are:
1. India Network Plans are sponsored by nonprofit India Network Foundation and underwritten by highly rated USA insurance companies.
2. All India Network Claims are processed in the United States following US standards that apply to domestic plans.
3. India Network Services pays 100% of all eligible claims than anyone else in the industry.
India Network Services is a US-based company that administers visitor health insurance to tourists, students, temporary workers and their families. Visitor medical plans are offered for all age groups (0-99 years old) with both fixed coverage, comprehensive coverage and with pre-existing condition coverage.